Minimizing Loan Risk
Protect your investment and your client project.
Third Party Construction Inspections for Agribusiness Loans
Top financial institutions rely on the invaluable Five-G three step agribusiness construction verification service to help ensure the success of their project finance programs for agribusiness clients. Minimize your loan risk with monthly funding reviews, and construction draw inspections resulting in an exclusive report citing the findings along with any issues.
Three steps to minimizing loan risk:
- Review – Monthly funding review to keep funding on track with estimates and projections
- Inspect – On-site construction draw inspections comparing proposed construction materials, schedules, and cost to the actual progress of the project
- Report – Produces a comprehensive and exclusive report detailing the results of Five-G’s findings
The Primary Objective of the Agribusiness Construction Verification Service is to aid the lender in managing the construction loan risk by ensuring:
- Overall conformance to the original design as set forth in the Construction Documents
- Construction progress meets the established construction schedule
- Invoiced work corresponds to the project’s construction timeline and established budget
Five-G can help with Construction Inspection Services for any of these agribusiness projects, and more:
- Milk Processing Plants
- Food Processing Plants
- Food Testing Labs
- Meat Packaging/Rendering Plants
- Vegetable Packing Plants
- Warehousing Systems
- Grain Processing and Storage Facilities
- Saw Mills
- Cotton Gins
- Feedlot Operations
- Poultry Operations
- Swine Operations
- Dairy Farms
For information on our Agribusiness Construction Inspection Services fill out this short form. We will get back to you as quick as possible.
A few successful Agribusiness Construction Inspection projects. Click on a project to see more.